Whether you’re a global corporation or a growing Australian business, wherever your business takes you, we can be there with you, providing exactly the services you need. If you don’t see what you need here, contact us. We can probably help.
Our scheduled services connect the world's major industrial markets including our Pacific neighbourhood, South-East Asia, The Far East, USA and Europe. We have our own footprint in Hong Kong and China.
AXIMA services include :
You’re unlikely to find a freight forwarder with more daily and weekly departures than AXIMA offers. When you choose AXIMA, you’ll have access to space – even during peak periods - 52 weeks per year. That’s why we pride ourselves on being right up there among the top Air Freight carriers anywhere in the world. Check what we offer :
- We’re IATA registered!
- We’re China, South Asia, USA and European specialists,
- You’re covered for direct, deferred and sea/air services worldwide,
- We manage daily freight consolidations from all major gateways,
- We have fully bonded and AQIS approved facilities,
- We manage direct collections and deliveries to/from airports,
- Same day deliveries for early morning flight arrivals, and
- If you need an air charter, it’s no problem for AXIMA. It’s all in a day’s work.
No matter what business you’re in, if you’re importing or exporting, AXIMA are the right professionals to entrust with moving your cargo within Australia and worldwide. Our offices and warehouse facilities in Australia’s key ports, and a trusted network of agents around the globe, mean that exceptional worldwide door-to-door service is yours when AXIMA is on the job. Here’s a check list of our Sea Freight services :
Sea Freight LCL Contact
- NVOCC/Prime Partner Carrier services throughout all major global trade routes.
- Unparalleled experience. We’re China, South Asia and European specialists.
- Ability to provide space during peak periods EVERY day of the year.
- Fastest direct and transhipment services available anywhere.
- AXIMA's own depots ensuring 24/7 hour unpacking and delivery.
- AXIMA's own fleet of trucks capable of timed deliveries and dedicated vehicles.
- Palletisation, shrink-wrapping, storage, re-working, pick and pack options available.
- Extremely flexible pricing solutions.
Sea Freight FCL Contact
- Prime Partner Carriers services throughout all major Global trade routes.
- China, South Asia and European specialists.
- Ability to provide space during peak periods for 52 weeks per year.
- Contracts with all major carriers, currently giving AXIMA 20,000+ TEU capacity.
- Customs clearance handled at all major Australian ports.
- Express and Economy services available.
- 3, 6, or 12 month fixed term contracts are available, subject to volumes.
- Extremely flexible pricing solutions.
3PL – Third Party Logistics
AXIMA provides some of Australia’s largest corporations with industry-leading warehousing and distribution capabilities. With world-class facilities across the eastern seaboard of Australia, and end-to-end services in every Australian capital city, we handle every imaginable product – no matter how large, small or complex.
Whether you need split case pick and pack, apparel management (flat pack and hangwear), bar coding, or complete inventory management solutions, AXIMA is your best choice. We provide a complete range of professional logistics solutions to assist ALL our clients to save time and money, while delivering exceptional service that will impress your people and your customers.
We maintain our own fleet of specialised trucks, with full national door-to-door transport distribution for your carton and pallet freight. Of course, AXIMA have state-of-the-art IT tracking, as well as “sign-on-glass” proof of deliveries.
Here’s a summary of AXIMA Third Party Logistics services :
- AXIMA has hi-tech 3PL warehouses in Sydney Brisbane, Melbourne Adelaide and Perth, with Pick & Pack capabilities for your valuable freight, no matter how complex.
- Complete national door to door transport distribution for carton and pallet freight.
- AXIMA’s own modern local transport fleet for LCL and FCL container transport and air freight.
- State-of-the-art IT, with national tracking of freight and easy “sign on glass” technology.
- Complete barcode scan packing services.
The solution is clear. When your business requires exceptional 3PL services, delivered by friendly professionals who really know the business, AXIMA is the answer.
Warehousing and Distribution
We’re VERY proud of our modern warehouse facilities. They are of a truly exceptional standard – secure, pristine clean, spacious and managed with the help of leading-edge technology, operated by staff who care about our customers’ valuable stock. We provide national collection and distributions together with services to and from all major ports and airports.
With in excess of 49,000 square metres of prime warehousing located in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, plus our industry leading global partnerships, AXIMA offers transit shed facilities, and AQIS approved and bonded warehousing – in fact AQIS are on our sites every day of the week, which delivers significant time and cost savings to our customers.
We provide full warehouse management systems and distribution services to some of Australia’s most successful retailers, wholesalers, importers and exporters, whose products range from fashion, to FMGC, pharmaceuticals, furniture, tools and more. Our Fashion Logistics and Garment Handling services, for example, include pick and packing, hanging and boxed storage and delivery, tagging and bagging and fulfilment. We look for ways to provide our clients with value-added services, too, because we’re totally committed to delivering service that differentiates us from our competitors.
AXIMA’s state-of-the-art warehouse management technology gives complete warehouse inventory control - stock order management, despatch management, reporting and warehouse planning.
Our Pick & Pack service is managed by our own inventory management system, which allows orders to be picked, packed and despatched with our clients’ full visibility and control. Orders can be picked to any specification, from single item picks to multiple items being picked, re-packed and labelled. We offer full re-working of stock, quality control, packing and delivery.
Our vehicle fleet includes taut liners, side loaders, utilities, prime movers, B double and B double configuration trailers. All vehicles are new and all are tracked. Contact
Providing our clients with fast and efficient Customs clearance services has always been a core activity in the AXIMA group. With direct links to Customs, Quarantine, Port Authorities, Airlines and Shipping lines, there’s no need for you to stress about the frequent changes in regulations and complications of clearing your goods through Customs. We’ll process your import and export documentation, communicate with Customs/AQIS people, advise you on tariff classifications and concessions and ensure you have access to the best options to save you money. Contact
AXIMA stands way above its competitors when it comes to our Bonded facilities. We offer our clients a CLEAR ADVANTAGE with our own state-of-the-art, fully bonded warehouses - and the fast-tracking benefits of having AQIS on site daily saves our clients significant money and time.
Track and Trace/Order Management
AXIMA people understand how important 24/7 online visibility is in the management of any supply chain. Our powerful web based Track & Trace software enables everyone involved in moving your cargo to work together collaboratively to ensure the efficient movement of your freight from origin to destination.
Just think! With our software, all parties can be notified online of projected delivery dates, or any delays in manufacturing or shipping. Even more cost savings can be achieved by using our software to review the performance of your suppliers, and you can receive reports in the format and with the data you require. (You won’t be surprised that we call our software “Cool Tools”.) Contact
When AXIMA are moving your cargo, we all benefit from our access to our own consolidation services out of major Asian, American and European hubs. Controlling our own consolidation containers and airline pallets from global hubs, and unpacking at our own Customs and Quarantine facilities, means that time-wasting and exposure to damage by external co-loaders or container unpackers is substantially reduced.
National Transport Fleet
AXIMA operates a large, modern fleet of trucks, trailers and heavy lifting equipment. Large or odd-sized cargo are no problem to us – and if we don’t have it, we MAKE it! We fabricate vehicles to suit any specific needs our customers may have. Of course all our trucks are fitted with GPS units, to ensure that we arrive on time, every time. Contact
Right at the start of our relationship with you, we ensure we gain a detailed knowledge of your business needs and goals. That way, we’re in a position to offer both the guidance and practical support you may require on import and export procedures, or to navigate through the cumbersome security procedures, licensing, documentation and liaison activities.
We’re also there if you require assistance in developing strategies to reduce your trading costs, updates on government grants, up-to-date information on quarantine issues, information about government schemes and bylaws, the latest about overseas Customs, tariff and trade obligations, audit services or solutions relating to tariff concessions, we have the expertise to assist. Contact